JOB ANNOUNCEMENT 2014
OXLEY-WORLDBRIDGE SPECIALIZED BANK PLC is new established bank which received license from National Bank of Cambodia to provide financial service to all people in Cambodia.
POSITION TITLE: Loan Officer (01 post)
Operation Officer (01 post)
IT Officer (01 post)
LOCATION: Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a witness on customer signatory on loan documentation
- Review loan documents and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure proper and efficient delivery of credit administration duties
- Monitor the recording, deposit and withdrawal of the security documentations
- Monitor task provide to solicitors on the completion of legal documentations
- Monitor the lawyer payment and insurance
- Monitor and review on loan disbursement reports
- Monitor post disbursement compliance with approved terms and conditions, assignment of rights, review expiry of credits, progress payment insurance, post fact mortgage etc
- Monitor all irregularities, past dues, documentation deficiencies, etc., and report to Management
- Ensure all lending documentation is complete as per the Company Policy and Procedures with respect to amount of finance, terms and conditions, borrower’s borrowing mandate, authorized signatory etc
- Ensure that there is a robust process for the safe custody and control of all security documents
Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
• Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessments are completed in timely manner.
• Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
• Conduct regular meetings with staffs to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues.
• Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
• Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Developing software/applications aline with business model
- Upgrading existing software as the user organization’s needs change
- Localizing software products for different international markets
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct and rerunning smooth
- Rechecking the program until it produces the correct results
- Prepare and maintenance Network (LAN) Infrastructure and process documentation
- Maintenance on computer clients ( Windows 7) and severs (Oracle Linux and Solaris)
- Provide Technical support for implementing LAN and wireless network
- Prepared personal firewall and virus protection Server and PC
- Regularly take Backups DB Server for Optimal 9
- Maintenance PABX NEC SL1000 (Create Extension Number, Delete, Change ….)
- Register Users and Maintain access control for users on the Optimal 9 core banking
- Regularly check IT documentation to make sure it is up-to-date
- Web design and Develop
- Provide technical support and Training to staff
- Maintenance and Email Client with Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express and Mail backup.
- Design Leaflet, name cards….
- Regularly check camera security and take backup
- Control the generator, fire alarm and fire fighting
- Coordinate with vendor
- Generate and upload CBC report
- A bachelor degree in Business or Account/Finance & Banking and other related fields
- At least 02 years’ experience in MFI, banking, credit operations, back office and credit administration
- Self-motivated, flexible and proactive
- Good at problem solving and negotiation skill with all levels
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Good English both writing and speaking
- Good at computer skills (Ms. Office, internet/email)
- Able to work under pressure, able to stay late at night, work in team, a fast learner
Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance, Economic, Business Administration or other relevant degree
• Fast learning
• Ability to work independently and as a team in an effective and efficient manner
• Able to work under pressure and possess good time management skill
• Good command in English
• 3 years related work experience is preferred
- Holding bachelor degree in Computer science/programming
- Minimum 2 years experience in banking sector
- Object oriented programming concept & language
- Java, VB.Net, C#, and .Net Framework
- SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Good analytical skill, interpersonal and detailed oriented
- Good sense of judgment and problem solving
11 July 2015
@ 5: 00 PM
Interested? Submit your CVs & Cover Letter by email to : email@example.com
Oxley Worldbridge Specialized Bank address, HR & Admin Department : #46Eo, Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Chey Chum Neas, Khan Daun Penh, Tel: 010 991 166/089 909 338